● The band’s debut full-length ‘Priorities’ (released in August 2012) reached number 1 in the
iTunes Rock chart and 25 in the UK Official Album Chart.
● The singles ‘You Wanna Know?’, ‘Whole Truth’ and ‘Hold On’ both spent time on the BBC
Radio 1 B-list.
● ‘You Wanna Know?’ established itself in the Top 40 of the UK Singles Chart and rose to
number one on the iTunes Rock Chart.
● The band finished the ‘Priorities’ campaign in December 2013 with a UK headline tour, that
included a sold-out show at London’s Roundhouse.
● Their second record, titled ‘Automatic’ and produced by Jason Perry (Mcfly, Kids In Glass
Houses) was released on August 7th 2015 and reached number 6 on the UK Official Album Chart.
● The first single ‘Automatic’ had accumulated substantial interest and has been taken on by
New Look for their online Autumn ad campaign.
● ‘Automatic'(single) also appears on EA’s Madden 16 game and Activision’s Guitar Hero.
The band have made multiple appearances on E4’s BAFTA award-winning Made In Chelsea,
whilst also providing a handful of songs for the ever-popular soundtrack.
● A special two-song performance was recorded as part of the series finale airing in June 2015.
● The band headlined the 2015 Kerrang! Tour as a successful start to the campaign and have
spent the summer on the festival circuit with notable appearances at Slam Dunk, Y Not,
Godiva, Truck, Arenal Sound (Spain) and LongLake (Switzerland).
● The band have played Reading & Leeds festival for five consecutive years.
● To finish a victorious 2015, the band set out on a completely sold out UK headline tour,
finishing at Brixton Academy
The band are currently out on a Bring Me The Horizon European tour which will see them play in front of 60,000 people.
The band will be touring with 5 Seconds Of Summer throughout their UK and EU arena tour this Summer.